The Best Air Purifiers & Products For Your Mobile Home
What are some of the best air purifiers for your mobile home? If you’re not sure, this list we’ve created for you is a good place to start. Even if you’re a homeowner who already knows about air purification products, take a minute to check out the information we’ve gathered and a few reasons why air purification is so important!
A word about World Asthma Day
Did you know that May 7th is World Asthma Day this year? If you answered “yes” to that question, it’s likely that you have asthma or know someone who does. World Asthma Day was first held in 1998 and continued to happen on the first Tuesday of each May ever since. Its goal is to increase awareness and care for asthma sufferers. Since today is World Asthma Day 2019, it’s also a great day to talk about air purification for your mobile home. Finding the right product for your home is important, whether you have asthma or not!
Some top-rated air purifiers
Let’s take a look at some of the top-rated air purifiers on the market. Perhaps you’ll find an ideal product for your mobile home here!
Rabbit Air MinusA2
One of the most highly rated air purifiers is the Rabbit Air MinusA2. This air purifier offers several tempting benefits:
- It’s allergy and asthma friendly.
- It’s small enough to avoid standing out unnecessarily. In fact, its design allows you to hang it on your wall, if you like.
- For extra subtlety, you can even purchase artistic screens designed to fit over the front of the purifier, making it look like an artistic wall hanging.
- This purifier runs very quietly, meaning that you won’t have to worry about extra noise in your home.
- It effectively keeps toxins and pollutants out of the air inside your mobile home.
- The Rabbit Air MinusA2 links to an app that lets you control it even when you’re away from your home.
- If you decide you don’t want this purifier within three months of purchasing it, you can send it back.
Of course, with all of these benefits, there’s one disadvantage: the cost. This air purifier falls on the expensive side, unfortunately. If the collective benefits outweigh the higher cost in your mind, maybe this purifier is for you!
The Blueair Pro M Air Purifier
Another good choice is the Blueair Pro M Air Purifier. It’s a top-performing purifier that meets the needs of many homeowners, as you can see:
- The Blueair Pro M is highly effective with regards to air purification.
- It’s designed for increased efficiency in terms of productivity.
- The outward design of this air purifier is sleek and classy; it’s bigger than the Rabbit Air MinusA2, but it’s not bulky or cumbersome.
- The Blueair Pro M is specifically designed to deal with pet hair, dust, or similar allergens that can aggravate asthma or allergies.
- It’s a great air purifier for small spaces (like mobile homes.)
- This purifier runs very quietly on its lower settings.
The main disadvantage of the Blueair Pro M is its higher cost. So, whether this purifier is worth the expense or not ultimately depends on your personal preferences.
Honeywell HPA 300 True HEPA Allergen Remover
The Honeywell HPA 300 is another purifier that’s worth looking into, if the ratings don’t lie. This high-performing purifier is affordable and effective. Here’s a few reasons you should look into it:
- This air purifier filters over 99% of the allergens related to cigarette smoke, pet hair, mold, and dust out of the air inside your home.
- While its design isn’t as sleek as some other air purifiers, this product isn’t so large that it looks bulky.
- The Honeywell HPA 300 is better in terms of airflow performance than other air purifiers.
- Its sound level is acceptable.
- You can choose to run this air purifier for a set amount of time. After it completes each cycle, it goes into sleep mode. This will save you electricity.
- Finally, the Honeywell HPA 300 is more affordable than many high-performing air purifiers. Of course, its affordability comes with some drawbacks. It’s louder than other air purification products, it’s still too expensive for some homeowners, and it lacks some convenient features, such as remote control.
Find the product that’s right for your mobile home
At the end of the day, what’s most important is that you find the air purification product that works best for your mobile home. To do this, learn about the different health risks that you could be exposing yourself to through the air inside your mobile home. If you know what you should be looking out for, you’ll be able to establish guidelines to help you buy the right air purification product!