Saginaw Mobile Homes
We buy mobile homes in Saginaw, MI
There are a number of great mobile home and manufactured home communities in Saginaw, including:
- Bel-Air Mobile Home Park, 5655 Dixie Highway, Saginaw, MI 48601 (517) 777-2121
- Bridgeport Mobile Home Park, 5948 Dixie Highway, Saginaw, MI 48601 (517) 777-4037
- Classic Home Sales, 11240 Kris Kay Circle, Saginaw, MI 48609 (517) 781-1050
- Edgewood Village Mobile Home, 1490 South Graham Road, Saginaw, MI 48609 (989) 781-0770
- Kris Kay Mobile Home Park, 1800 South Graham Road, Saginaw, MI 48609 (517) 781-2720
- Robin Glen Mobile Home Community, 5720 East Washington Road, Saginaw, MI 48601 (517) 752-8215
- Saginaw Valley Mobile Home Park, 6160 Davis Road, Saginaw, MI 48604 (517) 752-3864
- Saginaw Villas Mobile Home, 4141 Dixie Highway, Saginaw, MI 48601 (517) 777-5760
Understanding the local market conditions for these and other Saginaw area communities is key to establishing a fair sales price that will allow you to sell your property quickly and efficiently. EZ Homes works with private mobile home sellers in the city of Saginaw, MI to come to quick agreement and sale. We are currently seeking manufactured / mobile homes that:
- were built after 1987
- have BOTH a pitched AND shingled roof
- have vinyl siding installed
If you have a mobile home in the Saginaw area and would like to discuss selling it, give us a call at (810) 584-5851. We can schedule a meeting within as little as 24 hours to inspect the home. If the preceding criteria are matched, we will be prepared to make you an offer on the spot. There is no pressure to sell and we can give you as much time as you need. We invite you to read more about how our process works!
Moving to Saginaw?
However, if you are thinking about moving to Saginaw we can also help. We often have homes in the area that will fit all types of living arrangements. Whether it’s a single or double wide home, two bedroom or three bedroom, one bathroom or two bathroom… we may have what you are looking for. EZ Homes purchases mobile homes, fixes them up, and then offers a product that you can afford and own outright.